School Transfers - Transfer Between K12 Schools

We are moving and my student would like to continue with the K12 curriculum. How do we transfer to a different K12 School?

If you are moving during the school year and your student would like to transfer to the K12 School in your new state or area, please contact the school admin for both your current school and the school you want to attend. Both school administrators will work with you to ensure that you have a smooth transition.